events on a per-node basis allowing for unique fabric-wide analysis. The application can be
configured to analyze, notify, and automatically remediate various endpoint events. This gives
ACI fabric operators better visibility and control over the endpoints in the fabric.
- Easy to use GUI with fast type-ahead search for any mac/ipv4/ipv6 endpoint in the fabric
- Move, offsubnet, rapid, and stale endpoint analysis
- Configurable notification options via syslog/email for various events detected by the app
- Capability to clear an endpoint on one or more nodes via GUI or API
- Distributed architecture allowing app to grow based on the size of the fabric
- Fully documented swagger API to allow for easy integration with other tools.
For more details, refer to the online documentation at: